Okay, so the video of George Zimmerman being taken out of a police car and being led into the police station after he admittedly shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin to death in Sanford, Florida — a video that was released for public consumption Wednesday night — wasn’t the greatest quality.
So you can’t clearly make out the license plate number on the police car, that’s how inadequate the quality of the video is.
So you see in the police surveillance video a moment where one of the officers is looking at the back of Zimmerman’s head, where it’s alleged that Martin caused some kind of wound as he was allegedly beating up Zimmerman, and it’s hard to see any wound at all.
I’m still left with a few questions, as are most people who’ve seen it so there’s really nothing new from me in this article but I still feel the need to ask those questions.
- I’ve heard it said by someone from the Zimmerman team that the wound to the back of his head almost miraculously closed up by itself by the time he got to the police station, so that’s why you don’t see it in the video. Imagine that! Are they sticking by that story, or does the story just keep changing on a daily basis, like so many stories we’ve heard from Zimmerman’s people?
- The grass stain on the back of his jacket … where is it?
- His shirt and the front of his jacket look pretty clean to me, and I don’t think the quality of the video is all THAT bad. If a 17-year-old kid is pummeling him, shouldn’t Zimmerman’s attire look even the slightest bit blood-stained?
- I saw an interview with the mortician who worked on Trayvon Martin, who said that aside from a gunshot wound to the chest there appeared to be no sign of Martin having engaged in a fierce battle with anyone. Does that sound kosher?
Bottom line: George Zimmerman and his team are running out of consistent stories to tell, and the ones that they’re telling so far just smell like a cow that’s been bloated and rotting for days. Not good, George.
Copyright 2012, Daddysangbassdude Media
- Police Video Shows George Zimmerman Wasn’t Bloody or Bruised After Killing Trayvon Martin (clutchmagonline.com)
- Video Shows No Blood Or Bruises On George Zimmerman (hellobeautiful.com)
- George Zimmerman’s Father Speaks Out, Says Trayvon Martin Threatened to Kill Son (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Lawyer: Zimmerman PoliceVideo the ‘Smoking Gun’ (foxnews.com)
- INFOGRAPHIC: George Zimmerman’s Story Vs. Surveillance Images (thinkprogress.org)