Apparently (or unfortunately), “Chet Chesterfield” believes he’s cornered the market on what’s offered in the “BIIIIIIG TALENT SHOW” and there’s still no one out there yet to stop him with submissions of their own, ssssoooooo, like it or not …
You’ve had the chance to meet “Chet,” you’ve had the chance to meet his lovely wife “Cherita,” you’ve been introduced to cousin “Booger,” and now you have the opportunity to meet the Chesterfields’ (adopted) daughter, “Charlotte.” There’s quite a story behind how she came into the Chesterfield home.
“Charlotte” has a — eerrrrmmmmm — unique “talent” herself that “Chet” thought they should share. All I can say is that I sure do hope my own sweet, well-mannered daughter doesn’t start imitating the same “talent.”
So, here ya go!
Do you have a “hidden talent” that you’d like to share with the world? Feel free to do so! All I ask is that you keep it at a “PG rating,” because, after all, this is SUPPOSED to be a family friendly show!
How do you do it? Use a camcorder or a webcam, silly! And come up with something original to post on YouTube so I can share it here! Put on your thinking caps, boys and girls, and feel free to send me those YouTube links to (Do I dare give out my personal email address? Yeah, why not, I know how to use the Delete button there too. And we’re all friends here, right? Right?) firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to give me your first name and where you’re from so I can let people know. I won’t be putting them up every day, maybe just make it a Friday-only show. A great way to end each week (if you give me that many each week).
Be sure to give me a subject line on your email of “The View’s Big Talent Show Submission.” And I am serious!
Good luck! I look forward to seeing what you’ve got! And, like the Foo Fighters once sang (a time or two), “KEEP IT CLEAN!”
Copyright 2012, Daddysangbassdude Media
- “The View’s” BIG TALENT SHOW!!! Meet Chet Chesterfield, a “true American” (viewfrommiddleclass.wordpress.com)
- “The View’s” BIG TALENT SHOW!!! Chet Chesterfield introduces his lovely wife (viewfrommiddleclass.wordpress.com)
- … Then there are “bosses” like Chet Chesterfield (viewfrommiddleclass.wordpress.com)
- Tips on writing a resume … from “Chet Chesterfield” … in a talent show? (viewfrommiddleclass.wordpress.com)
- “The View’s” BIG TALENT SHOW: The rodeo announcer who wants to be a wedding reception DJ (viewfrommiddleclass.wordpress.com)