I just now saw a story on The Huffington Post about the coroner’s report on the cause of conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart‘s death.
I said it at the time of the news of Breitbart’s death, and I’ll say it again. The man was a walking heart attack. You don’t live the kind of lifestyle that Breitbart led, and you don’t walk around spewing so much hatred and paranoia for your fellow man the way Breitbart did without setting yourself up for a major heart attack.
I guess I nailed that one.
There are people out there — believers in and true followers of Breitbart — who think that President Obama had his people kill Breitbart because he “had something” on Obama. And they’ll probably continue to believe that, even after this coroner’s report.
That’s the kind of America Andrew Breitbart helped to create. That’s the shame of it all.
Will we ever learn?
Copyright 2012, Daddysangbassdude Media
- Andrew Breitbart Cause of Death — Heart Failure (tmz.com)
- Coroner: Breitbart died of heart failure (wnd.com)
- Coroner’s report says Andrew Breitbart died of heart failure (rawstory.com)
- Coroner’s Report on Breitbart Released (myfoxorlando.com)
- News & World Events – Re: drudge : breitbart video release (disclose.tv)