So it turns out that “Chet Chesterfield” is a plumber. Not only that, but he runs his own business. His lovely wife, “Cherita,” is his office manager. So that makes “Chet” a boss.
As a form of rebuttal to my article yesterday on leaders in the workplace, “Chet” wanted to show just what kind of “boss” he can be, and he showed how he handles Cherita in the office to get his point across.
And, no, regardless of what “Chet” claims, I don’t think all plumbers are bad bosses or bad neighbors or bad people. I’ve got friends who run a plumbing business of their own, and they’re fine people.
I look for the good in everyone. And that includes “Chet.” He does make it tough, though.
Man, could you imagine working for a “boss” like him? As “Chet” would say, “Hhhhhhoooooooooooooeeee!!”
Do you have a “hidden talent” that you’d like to share with the world? Feel free to do so! All I ask is that you keep it at a “PG rating,” because, after all, this is SUPPOSED to be a family friendly show!
How do you do it? Use a camcorder or a webcam, silly! And come up with something original to post on YouTube so I can share it here! Put on your thinking caps, boys and girls, and feel free to send me those YouTube links to (Do I dare give out my personal email address? Yeah, why not, I know how to use the Delete button there too. And we’re all friends here, right? Right?) firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to give me your first name and where you’re from so I can let people know. I won’t be putting them up every day, maybe just make it a Friday-only show. A great way to end each week (if you give me that many each week).
Be sure to give me a subject line on your email of “The View’s Big Talent Show Submission.” And I am serious!
Good luck! I look forward to seeing what you’ve got! And, like the Foo Fighters once sang (a time or two), “KEEP IT CLEAN!”
Copyright 2012, Daddysangbassdude Media
- “The View’s” BIG TALENT SHOW!!! Meet Chet Chesterfield, a “true American” (viewfrommiddleclass.wordpress.com)
- “The View’s” BIG TALENT SHOW!!! Chet Chesterfield introduces his lovely wife (viewfrommiddleclass.wordpress.com)
- The difference between a leader and a boss (greenhillcoaching.wordpress.com)
- A bad ‘leader’ is really just a boss (theglobeandmail.com)
- Bad Bosses (thenew1037.cbslocal.com)
- The Anatomy of a Boss from Hell – infographic (activelylistening.wordpress.com)
- 5 signs you’re a lousy boss (cbsnews.com)
- Blame game (1st Incident) (beatingthebullyboss.wordpress.com)
- I think I’m in a bad place, and I’m afraid to leave. Why? (ask.metafilter.com)