The second and final day of the 2012 Global Leadership Summit hosted by the Willow Creek Association took place Friday, beamed live via satellite from Illinois to over 70,000 registered guests across North America, including our own Wasatch Hills Seventh-day Adventist Church in Salt Lake City as the host site in Utah.
Here is a live photo blog, starting with pictures taken around 6:30 a.m. MST as I drove to our church to prepare for another day. The photos will be updated throughout the day, all the way until the day is done and everything is taken down and packed away for another year.
All photos by John G. Miller
- At the Global Leadership Summit, politics pushed aside (viewfrommiddleclass.wordpress.com)
- A day for tears and “see ya laters” at church (viewfrommiddleclass.wordpress.com)
- A mission to raise funds for mission trips (viewfrommiddleclass.wordpress.com)
- Global Leadership Summit – KEY POINTS for parents raising leaders (erintarr.com)
- Soul Food for Friday: Great Quotes from Day 1 of the Global Leadership Summit (richardburkey.wordpress.com)