BREAKING NEWS: I just received a comment tonight on my “About” page here at “A View From The Middle (Class)” from a representative at The Huffington Post, as follows …
“Hi, I recently stumbled across and loved your perspective! HuffPost Live is hosting a segment about defining the middle class and we’d love to potentially have you as a guest via webcam. Our segment streams tomorrow (9/28/2012) at 2:30pm EST. Would you be interested in participating? If so, please email me … Thanks!”
You bet I emailed Felicia right away! I doubt that I can swing participation via webcam during my new work hours, but perhaps doing it over the phone during a lunch break might be possible?
As always, stay tuned! And if you can tune in to HuffPost Live at 2:30 ET, by all means, do so!
- Huffington Post launches social streaming video network, HuffPost Live (paidcontent.org)
- HuffPost Live Video Discussion on “The Radical Rich” (ourfuture.org)
- HuffPost Live Chief: We’re Doing Great, But We Don’t Know Yet How To Measure How Great (forbes.com)
- HuffPost Live lets anyone be a news pundit (digitaltrends.com)
- WATCH: Arianna On The Launch Of HuffPost Italia (huffingtonpost.com)